WorkInBA 2023 Fall Career Fair
WorkInBA Career Fair: Connecting Talent with Opportunities
- [Broken Arrow, OK] – The Broken Arrow Economic Development Corporation is hosting the upcoming WorkInBA Career Fair, a boutique professional networking event, on October 4, 2023, from 9a.m. to 1p.m. at the Central on Main Ballroom, 210 North Main, Broken Arrow, OK 74012.
- Career Opportunities: Job seekers can connect with employers of various industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, customer service and more.
- Networking: The fair provides an invaluable networking opportunity for professionals, recent graduates and seasoned experts alike to connect with potential employers and industry peers.
- Recruitment: Employers can engage with top-tier talent, conduct interviews on-site, and identify candidates who align with their organizational goals.
“The Career Fair is a testament of our commitment to nurturing the local job market,” says De’Andre Fahie, Director of Talent Attraction and Workforce Development at the BAEDC. “We are dedicated to connecting talent with opportunities that will continue to drive the Broken Arrow economy forward.”
How to Participate:
- Job Seekers: Register online at https://bit.ly/3syKpyu to attend the event. Participation is free, and pre-registration is encouraged.
- Employers: For booth reservations, please contact De’Andre Fahie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about the WorkInBA Career Fair, please visit WorkInBA.com.
|A New Leaf
Air Hygiene Int. Inc.
AVB Bank- Downtown
Broken Arrow Public Schools
City of Broken Arrow
Communication Federal Credit Union
Express Employment Professionals
|Hubbel (Continental Industries)
|Integrity Staffing Solutions
|Muncie Power Products
|Northeastern State University
|PACCAR Winch Inc (Braden-Carco-Gearmatic)
|Saint Francis Health System
|The People Perspective
|WeStreet Credit Union
The Broken Arrow Economic Development Corporation is committed to promoting economic growth, innovation, and development in our region. Through strategic partnerships and initiatives, we aim to create a thriving business environment that benefits our community.